25 January 2009

Special Portrait Session Price with Ad

Last year I place a small ad (big for me) in Bay Area Parent's b.a.b.y. magazine. It's a great resource for new parents or parents of small children. Check your local library or pediatricians office for copies.






















I also  placed a phone listing in Bay Area Parent's Family Navigator magazine. Another great resource for families. This issue of Family Navigator has just come out. Look for copies at your local library, school, or pediatricians office.

Have I got a deal for you...
Special Portrait Session Price

Bring me one of my ads
(original magazine ad only, no digital copies will be accepted)
and your portrait session will be only $125
(including one 5x7 or 8x10 print)
No cash value to this offer. Not valid with any other offer. This is a special portrait session package. Special price not valid with any of my regular portrait session packages.

What a deal! Hurray!
Offer ends March 1, 2009!

No comments: